Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Joshua Snow for President!

"If I was the president I would let people have money. I would let them keep their job."
-Joshua Snow

Hey, I would vote for him! Look at that patriotism. Joshua S. Snow for 2048!

Can't you just imagine him here as President with his cabinet members behind him. I think this must be a foreshadowing.


These are pictures from his 1st grade patriotic performance. Josh had his own speaking line. The important introduction of, "Please silence your cell phones." He did say it loud and proud and got a few chuckles from the audience. He even did fairly well singing the songs.

3 comments:

Alyssa Higgins April 15, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Your kids are absolutely the cutest!! :) Hope you guys are all doing well! You and a few other friends have inspired me to start a blog. I am including the link if you are interested. :) Love ya'll!

http://alyssakylehiggins.blogspot.com/

J.R. April 16, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Was that lemonade stand a fund raiser? If I'd known I would have paid more. Let me know when the next one comes around.

Annalisa May 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Awesome! He'd totally win with that attitude. I wish Geoff could have kept his job.