Spiderman...Again
Spiderman is back again. This time I think serious/moody Spiderman showed up. What do you think? Yes, Ben does wear this costume quite a bit. He seems to like to get his pictures taken in the get up as well. That's okay though cause I'm always up for taking more pictures. We are sure glad that his Grandma Snow got the outfit for him for Christmas. There are many worn spots and a few holes here and there. I just hope it make it til Halloween. Kinda doubt it though.


This move is a Ben classic. He is always telling me that he is going to show my one of his tricks. He often shows me a couple tricks landing in his bed at night unless he announces that he is too tired. This is a cartwheel thing he does on his forearms. It is much better in person. I must get it on video to get the full effect.
Spiderman rolling in on the Diego bike.
Evan wanted to get in on the picture taking action. I'm happy to oblige, and he is cute as usual!
4 comments:
I love his expression in that first picture. So serious! That could seriously be in a magazine.
Sweet! I sure do wish we were near by to enjoy them more.
Your kids are so cute and photogenic! It's fun to stay updated on your family.
love it!
Post a Comment