Ben is 3!!!
Ben turned three on August 10. In the morning Steve said, "Happy Birthday to Ben." Then Ben responded with, "Happy Birthday to Daddy." He may have sounded a little confused, but I am sure he knew it was his birthday. He was excited. With a couple of birthdays ahead of him this summer he was really looking forward to his turn. We had a little Spiderman/Batman party. Steve did another great cake though this one was a lot less involved for him. It still looked cool and Ben enjoyed it! Ben got some fun presents. He picked out the Batman mask and sword at the store the night before, but Josh and I snuck out and bought it for him. The next day before he opened presents in the evening he would say in his cute sad voice, "I lost my Batman sword." He was excited when he finally opened it and "found" it again. Evan wanted to try on the mask too and he was so cute and funny in it. I think Ben is looking forward to next year's birthday and party already. Okay, for his birthday I am going to list some things I love about Ben...
-His cute voice and contagious giggle.
-His sports skills; the boy does have skills!
-He is generally easy going.
-He is super friendly with most everyone and is a great communicator.
-He is a great son, brother, and friend.
Love you Ben boy!











3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben! For your Birthday did your dad scar you by taking you to The Dark Knight?
Happy Birthday to Ben!
Your kids are growing up fast!
Awesome cake, Steve.
happy birthday.
Post a Comment