Sunday, September 23, 2007

Funny Ben

Here are some funny pictures and videos of Ben from this week. We could've taken much more. He is saying all kinds of funny things. His vocabulary is sooo much bigger than Josh's was at this age. He is becoming quite the backseat driver. He always tells me "that way, that way," even when it is the wrong way and gets quite upset if you don't go the way he wants. Every time we drive by McDonalds (which there are three of them on the way to Josh's school) he says "French fries, ya, french fries," and claps his hands. Of course he is upset when don't stop for that either. Some other key phrases from Ben. "Stop that..I got it...Little Foot...Football player...Basketball hoop...T rex...Elmo's World...I'm OK..Ben fall" The list could go on and on with all of the cute and funny things Ben does and says. We'll have to keep you updated on all of them.



Ben put on this hat and called it his "baseball" hat and is showing off his pink golf ball.
Ben showing off his baseball bat and his "baseball" hat.
Ben hamming it up for the camera.


Ben is a funny boy. He was "helping" me wash dishes the other day and I heard him say, "drink water." I looked down and he was drinking the water out of the dishwasher door. He thought it was pretty funny and then would say, "Yucky," and laugh. I had to get it on video so here it is.






Also Ben has been enjoying wathing Elmo's World. He says Elmo's world and sings the "La la la" tune. It is pretty cute. He also pretends to be Cookie Monster and grumbles and pretends to eat cookies. We got that on video too. So here it is.