Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Boys

Here are some cute pictures of the boys that we took this week. The first ones are from today before church. I've been having fun dressing them in matching clothes. Though we couldn't find these pants in Evans size so he had to wear his khakis, but I was proud of the matching shirts. The other pictures are of Josh and Ben after school. I made them take these so we could add them to the blog this week. The last picture we took a few months ago when the boys helped me make cookies. They really like to help cook. Maybe they just like the fruits of their labors. Actually, on that note we had the missionaries over for dinner a couple of weeks ago and they were sharing a spiritual message with us. They were saying how The Book of Mormon was a fruit of the labors of Joseph Smith. Josh said, "Excuse me, the Book of Mormon is not a fruit, it's a book, you know." I think he stumped them on that one. Through the rest of the discussion he also kept on saying every time they asked him a question, "Well, that's a good question." I think he gave them a run for their money, but they thought he was pretty funny too. I'll have to post another time of just some Joshisms. Oh, the funny things a five year old boy comes up with!






0 comments: