Thursday, September 10, 2009

Monopoly

Josh loves to play board games. There is a toy loan program at the neighborhood park where you can check out a toy and return it a week later to check out a different one. Ben always picked out some sort of super hero figure (Power Rangers or Spiderman) and Josh always picked out a board game. This is typical of their personalities and preferences. Josh's favorite game being Monopoly which he funnily pronounces it Monoplio (I guess that is his 1/8th Italian coming out in him). He also always asked for the Nilson boys to come over and play whatever new game he had checked out. It made for some good family fun too. (Even Coco wanted in on the action.)




3 comments:

Sarah September 10, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Steve looks thrilled to be playing, ha ha! I hate Monopoly- it takes FOREVER!!!

Sarah F. September 10, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Your boys are growing up so fast! I love the picture of Ben with his arms in the air! So cute. Lauren would probably love to play Monopoly too....which is why we haven't played it yet. :) I doubt we would ever play anything different.

Annalisa September 18, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

oooh, that game brings back memories. i don't like playing it.

i think the boys would love the junior version though.