Josh's end of first grade
Josh received an award at the end of the year assembly for reading. He really improved his reading skills throughout the year. I wish he had wanted to read more for pleasure. We tried the reading program at the library this summer. He only qualified for the first level prize on the chart. I told him if he kept reading I would get him a prize at the dollar store for each level he got to (he would have gotten a prize for each level at the library instead if he would have done it during the summer break). 
His class had a very cute end of the year performance. Josh was very cute. Here's a slideshow of some pictures and a couple fun videos of Joshy.
Note:Sorry about my poor video taking skills. I was trying to keep track of Ben and Evan while I was filming. Hope they don't make give you motion sickness watching them.



1 comments:
congrats. reading is such a big deal!
Post a Comment