Josh's Eagle Project
No, Josh isn't an Eagle scout yet. But he did do an eagle project for school. They were learning about oviraptors at school (those are animals that are born in eggs in case you don't know, which I didn't, Josh taught me that). Did he pick something fairly easy like a baby bird, a turtle, or even a dinosaur (I would have guessed that one)? Nope, he picked a bald eagle. For some reason he really likes eagles ( I think he gets that for the Brother Bear movie actually). So, we had to make 6 inch model of a bald eagle. I bought the molding clay and Steve was the artist on the job. He made one and Josh followed along and made one too. I think it turned 0ut pretty well. Maybe he got some of the Snow artistic genes after all.
2 comments:
If you want to see some real live ones, come on over! :)
that's funny. we had a dinosaur egg on our counter for weeks and weeks...its hatched, a green t-rex.
Post a Comment