Loving it!
So, we are loving the California weather. Mind you it is cloudy this morning and threatening rain. But really we are remembering how much we love living in California for the weather. After cold winters and humid summers back East this has been a nice change. The other week Josh wanted to sit outside to eat his lunch. I asked him why and he said, "It was more fun." With a beautiful day like that I would agree. I'm a little worried about the hot summer coming up, but hey at least it won't be humid - yuck!I guess Ben is still having a hard time not playing with his food. It looks like he snuck a couple of cars onto his plate. :)
Here is a picture of the backyard. We love it! I'll have to take some pictures of the inside of the house one of these days.
1 comments:
I'm glad somebody is enjoying sunny weather!
I can't wait to see the inside pictures, too.
Post a Comment