Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eddie

Those of you who know me well know that I am somewhat of a Pearl Jam fan. Thursday night Gena and I drove up to Santa Barbara (top down on a beautiful day) to see Eddie Vedder. We were about 30 rows back in a beautiful little theater (Arlington theater). What a great show and a dream come true. I added a few songs to the playlist at the bottom that highlighted the evening. It is funny how people change as they get older, but somethings never change.

5 comments:

Annalisa April 14, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Congrats!

Annalisa April 14, 2008 at 11:40 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy O'Neill April 16, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

How fun... I forgot all about Pearl Jam, I used to LOVE them in HS!

Paul April 16, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

What the heck Steve? How come you didn't call? You guys could have snuck me in or something. Is this because I didn't taken you to the Pumpkins show at the 930 Club last summer?

Jennifer April 18, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

sounds like fun. Gena, you must love having a hubby that loves to do such fun dates. I too love Pearl Jam. My 1st concert was in utah. When are we going to see eachother?