Steve

I was tagged by Amy; here is a little bit about my Steve.
What is his name? Stephen Kimball Snow - or just Steve to me and Stevie to his family (since his dad is named Steve too)
How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years - It will be 8 this July 29th
How long did you date? We barely dated. We were practically engaged the whole time. We actually saw eachother in person 9 times I think it is before we got engaged. We met in March (while I was home for the weekend and my brother Billy set us up, but I guess Steve didn't know it was a date.) So, we ended up emailing for the next month while I was finishing the semester at BYU. Then we got engaged the end of April and got married the end of July.)
How old is he? He hit the 30 mark in October!
Who eats more? More often than not I would admit that I do. Steve is always saying to me, "Don't make yourself sick."
Who said I love you first? I think Steve probably did, but I don't remember the exact time. I just remember discussing getting married a couple days after I got back from school.
Who is taller? Steve
Who sings better? Definitely Steve, I think I might actually be tone deaf. I think he sang a solo at one point as a kid even.
Who is smarter? I may have given Steve a run for his money in my previous life before kids. I think the brain has deteriorated since then. I still may have a better memory than him though. He far surpassed me in accounting knowledge a few years ago. Here's the proof - Steve's Tax Adviser article - He's been published; I'm so proud!
Who does the laundry? I do. I am far too picky about the clothes to have him do it. He used to carry the buckets of laundry to the laundry room before we had our own washer back in our student days.
Who does the dishes? I do it the majority of the time. Steve does on occasion. I always give him a hard time though about leaving dishes in the sink still that need to be hand washed or wiping off the counters. I think he may have only ever learned growing up to load the dishwasher. He also claims he doesn't know how to turn it on after he's loaded it. :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do if you are looking at it from the foot of the bed. We've always been that way.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills though have to be reminded sometimes. We both tend to watch the accounts though.
Who mows the lawn? Well, Steve mowed it the one and only time we've actually mowed the lawn so far.
Who cooks dinner? I would say I do 95% of the time. He does make crepes for dinner on occasion which are really yummy. Lately Pricewaterhouse has been making Steve's dinner since he is there late enough every night.
Who drives when you are together? Steve drives most of the time. He loves cars! He says he likes to drive, and I have a bad habit of sleeping while driving if it is late at night. Right after we got married we drove up to Provo and Steve was in the moving truck and I was driving our Toyota. I was in front of him and he kept on seeing me swerve towards the Nevada desert while dozing off. Since he almost lost his wife after being married a whole week because of that I don't think he likes me doing the driving, especially at night. I try not to drive after 9:00 and refuse to after 10:00.
Who is more stubborn? Probably Steve, though I have my moments and am not as outspoken about it.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think I do, though I may be wrong on that and just not willing to admit it.
Whose parents do you see the most? Steve's parents, though we see them both a lot more now that we are only a few minutes from both of them.
Who has more friends? We have a lot of friends that are couples, so we are pretty even with those. But I would say Steve has more. He is definitely more social.
Who proposed? Steve proposed. He took me out to Ventura beach and he made a tape (yes, I know we must be old) of songs that we listened to and asked me to dance since I always teased him that we probably crossed paths at Stake dances and he never asked me to dance. It was at night and there was no one there so it was really nice. He proposed after we danced for a while. He even picked out the ring all by himself and probably did a better job than I would've. I guess in some ways he knows me better than I know myself. Love that about our relationship and him.
Who has more siblings? Definitely Steve, he has nine. I can't compete there!
Who wears the pants in the family? I would say Steve because I am definitely more passive in general. We definitely discuss just about everything and always make any important decisions together though.
Love you lots uney!
4 comments:
It was fun to get to know you guys a little better! Thanks for doing the tag!
I can't believe Stevie is 30! How did that happen?? And he is famous, too! Cool.
If I pay $9.95 for that article on Amazon, how much ends up in your pocket? Enough for a Matchbox car?
LOL, funny about the lawnmowing.
Post a Comment