Friday, February 15, 2008

Love is in the air


Here is a cute video and some pics from Josh's Valentine Day Kindergarten Love Program at school. It was pretty cute. Josh was really cute. He is the one up front and to the left. Ben danced along most of the time, clapped when everyone else did, and kept giving me hugs and kisses - I guess love was in the air!

2 comments:

Dance's February 16, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Hey guys! We are so happy you have a blog so we can keep in better touch. How are you liking the move back to Cali? Hope all is well!

Jennifer February 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

I am so glad you finally sent me your blog site. I have had the wrong one forever and really wanted to start checking in on you guys! Let's get some pics of your new pad! When are we going to see you guys again, should we plan on coming up after tax season? Are you doing the single mom thing now? Hope all is well, talk to you soon