Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer is fading fast!

Okay, okay. In case you haven't noticed I decided to take the summer off from blogging. Steve would also say I have taken the summer off from properly cleaning the house or making decent dinners most nights. He is probably right. So, I plan on catching up on reading blogs and updating my own this week and next. Josh starts his first day of 2nd grade tomorrow. Wow, how the time flies. Hope everyone else had a great summer!

4 comments:

Tina August 19, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

I've missed you. Can't wait to see what you guys have been doing. I totally know what you mean about the cooking and cleaning thing in the summer. I definitely take the Lazy Days of summer seriously. :)

Sarah August 19, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Ha ha! I'm totally with you- no real cooking over here either, especially with Paul gone all summer. Lots of chicken nuggets and mini pizzas! Unfortunately the mass accumulation of dog hair necessitates cleaning the floors regularly but the bathrooms could definitely use some attention! Eh... maybe the night before Paul gets home. :) Say hi to him this weekend for me!

And I can't believe Josh is in 2nd grade already! Is Ben going to preschool this year? Ethan starts September 3rd, woohoo!!! Excited to see some new pictures!!

Annalisa August 22, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

hurray! glad you're okay. homemade happy meals are where its at...pretend to do take out, lol. its a step closer to real meals? i'm not good at cooking or cleaning lately either.

Alyssa Higgins August 25, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

You need to post some new pictures of your cuties!! :) Glad you did take the summer off to have fun! Tell Steve you deserve to slack over the summer with 3 boys!