I Want to be a Firefighter
The final bid of the auction for our family to have dinner at the fire house: $60
To take three little boys to the fire house and have them go for a ride in the fire truck, spray the hose, try on the gear: Priceless!
We won an auction at Josh's school to have dinner at the firehouse. We went a couple of Saturdays ago and loved it. We got to ride around in the fire truck and look at Christmas lights, got a full tour of the firehouse, and the dinner was really yummy too! Coming home the boys announced they want to be firefighters when they grow up.










2 comments:
Gena....that is amazing! What a great thing to get. Its one thing to have dinner at the firehouse, with the firefighters, but to be able to spray the fire hose??? Even I would love that! What a memorable experience!
What a great experience. I can picture the joy in the boys' faces. Very cool!
Post a Comment