Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Park - Part 1

6 comments:

Annalisa October 25, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

gena, you looks so good. what's the secret to having so many boys and looking great?

Agent Tal October 25, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

I love all the pics!

The Snows October 26, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

I actually need to add more park pics to this post. The secret would be photoshop! Not kidding. I did touch up the skin on this one - like the bags under my eyes and tried to diminish my freckles some. Yah, so there you have it! :) Thanks anyway though!

Annalisa October 29, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

lol.

Snow Flakes November 9, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Gena - we want to see more pictures of you. It's great to see all of the fam.

Tina November 16, 2008 at 2:29 AM  

That is such an awesome picture of you!