Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Go Cougars!

Okay, this is a little late but I wanted to write about our trip up to Utah last weekend. Just Steve and I went up to Utah because Steve was attending a recruiting event for Pricewaterhouse at BYU. Luckily I got to go with him. We were also able to grab some last minute tickets from a scalper and go to the BYU vs. UCLA football game. Well, BYU didn't disappoint. It was a shut out. I think it was 58-0. While looking for a couple pictures for the blog I came across this despair.com poster (one of Steve's favorite websites) with BYU in it. I thought it was quite fitting for the game we saw. We were also able to see me long lost love (Cosmo the cougar) at the game too.
More importantly I was able to visit with all of my siblings that I haven't seen in a few years. It was great to catch up with them. Also, I had an overwhelming feeling of how blessed I am as we were in Provo. There are a lot of great memories there. It was so interesting to see the other students, some with their spouses and babies and it made me remember our time there and Josh being born there, etc. I hasn't been too long since that was us (5 years). How things have changed and how much myself and my little family has been blessed since then. I am grateful that both Steve and I were able to attend BYU and go through the accounting program there. I feel that has been such a blessing in our lives. Hopefully, we'll get to go up there more often (Steve is going back up do interviewing this week) and remember where we've been and where we're going and have the chance to reminisce and remember how blessed we've been.


2 comments:

Tina September 23, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

How fun for you guys to get away for the weekend! Glad those cougars delivered....not so glad when they delivered in WA though. ;)

Annalisa September 23, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

i totally miss the cougar games. glad you had fun.